World leader in large-format digital topography cameras manufacturing. Technological supplier for the Microsoft‘s BING MAPs and the Global Ortho projects. Innovative geospatial modeling with digital aerial photography data.
|Terrasolid||World leader in airborne and terrestrial lidar (laser scanning) data modeling.|
|Drakkar||Innovative engineering company working in Israel and globally. Lidar, aerial photography and infra-red data fusion in topography applications, engineering survey, power lines inspection, mine survey and cultural heritage works. |
|Visionmap||Leading provider of digital automatic aerial survey and mapping systems. |
|9:00 - 9:10||Welcome speech |
|9:10 - 10:00||Engelbert Breg, Microsoft Vexcel||"The power of multi-ray photogrammetry. The automated workflow for 3D city model production of Microsoft‘s Virtual Earth project."|
|10:00 - 11:00||Mika Salolahti, Terrasolid||"Terrasolid technologies in use"|
|Yuri Raizman, Visionmap||"An oblique imagery and 3D city modeling with Visionmap A3 mapping systems"|
|"Modern Novatel and Waypoint technologies in geomodeling"|
|12:25-13:10||Evgeny Medvedev, Drakkar||"Drakkar‘s technologies in use: real time 3D cartography, topography & civil engineering works. Mobile mapping with Drakkar‘s PolyScan: methodology, metrological and algorithmic support."|
|13:10 -14:00 ||Mika Salolahti and Evgeny Medvedev||"Ultimate mapping machine"|
Materials to download:
1. Dr. Medvedev E.,Gutman V.,Weitsman M.Universal mibile laser scannung complex PolyScan
- Microsoft BING MAPS project for the global coverage: comprehensive photogrammetric technologies for geospatial automated processing.
- Microsoft Global Ortho project. Latest technological innovations.
- Complete technological chain in the modern photogammetry for deep geospatial modeling: Vexcel’s UltraCAM large format digital topographical cameras, INS and UltraMap software for aerial data processing and detailed structural terrain and man-made objects reconstruction.
- The extra high overlap (up to 97%) survey method for “dead zones” elimination and automation of tie points searching.
- The “real central projection” camera model advantages for city modeling needs.
- Automated photogrammetric measurements and surface modeling (DSM, DTM, classification). Automated layers classification (terrain, buildings, vegetation, rivers) with photogrammetric data. Roofs and building walls extraction.
- 2.5D and 3D buildings representation with aerial data.
- Real time 3D urban modeling with Terrasolid technologies including lidar and photo data.
- Building vectorization and wall raster with the latest versions of Terrasolid software.
- Digital terrain modeling with lidar data (new approaches).
- Drakkar’s experience of lidar, photogrammetric & thermovision data fusion for topographical and engineering applications.
- Power lines modeling.
- Precise combining lidar and photo data. Calibration and metrological support. Sub-pixel resolution imagery.
- Drakkar’s real time lidar & photo survey with PolyScan mobile mapper.
- Terrasolid’s real time data processing with the data acquired at the previous stage.
- Real time producing precise 3D model of the city of Netanya.
60, Sderot Binyamin st., Netanya
The conference center is located on the 3rd floor.